This week was a also enough busy, studying for exams.
Anyway now i have a bit of freetime and I'm going on developing eisen.
As now I'm trying to make the init file for autostart eisen front and eisen engine using supervisor and making translation in English and Japanese for gettext.
The news of this week are:
- Added the freenode channel #eisen
- Added explanation about cloning git repository before using vagrant up (thanks to ytooyama)
- Added language switcher in the Settings options
- Fixed the recipe and tasks modals
- Added recipe registration
- Adding the Host Manager as active by default.
- Creating the DB for monolog at DB creation.
- Fixed bug on adding recipe
- Added recipe example for testing